How to write a story about a series of digital pictures or a pictorial story.
1. Think of the important points of the trip the pictures are from and write them down as fast as they come to your stream of consciousness.
2. Make a list of the topics that you have written about. Use key words to identify paragraphs.
3. Use the numbering system on your digital photographs to allow you to establish a chronological order for your story.
4. Next to the list of topics that you have created put the number or identification of the photograph that best represents them.
5. Now put your paragraphs in order according to the number you have entered next to them on your word processor.
6. Once all your paragraphs are in order ask yourself if there are some pictures that you have not written about or aspects of the story that do not pertain to the pictures at all. They might have occurred before or after the pictures were taken.
7. Save your Text document twice, one with the photo numbers next to the paragraphs they represent and one final copy with the photograph identification numbers deleted.
Works very good, very productive method that I have indeed discovered or invented. In fact this method is indeed infallible.
God Bless Those That Think For Themselves
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2010 Thomas Paul Murphy